How to Register
Experience all of the growth, fun and adventure of Camp Kanuga!
Before you register your camper for a session at Camp Kanuga, please read these instructions carefully and make sure that you have all of the required documents to proceed.
1. Program/Session Dates
Select which program and session dates you want to attend.
2. Parent/Guardian Information
Provide emergency contact information including address, email, phone number, etc.
3. Camper Health History
All camper health history information is completed online!
Camp Kanuga residential campers are NOT required to have a doctor’s signature or physical to complete the health section of the registration process; health history information will be saved within our system for the following years’ use.
NOTE: Additional requirements may be implemented based on the Status of COVID-19. Camp Kanuga may not have personnel/equipment prepared to treat chronic conditions such as cancers, epilepsy, insulin-dependent diabetes, etc. If your camper has such a condition, please contact the Director before registering.
- Health history and medical concerns
- Immunization/vaccination information (date of your camper’s last tetanus booster)
- The name and phone number of the camper’s doctor and dentist
- Your camper’s health insurance or Medicaid information
4. Acknowledgment of Payment, Transfer & Cancellation Policies
The online payment system accepts checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards. Non-refundable deposit amount for all programs is $250 and is required at time of registration. Deposits are non-refundable for cancellation for any reason. Remaining tuition is collected over three installments through automatic billing: November 1, 2023, February 1, 2024 and April 1, 2024. All balances are due in full by April 1, 2024.
After registering, campers may transfer to a different camp session, based on availability, for a $75.00 fee until May 1, 2024.
Cancellation Policy and Refunds
- The following guidelines apply to cancellations and refunds:
- Notice of cancellation must be received by Camp Kanuga in writing (email or post).
- Cancellation prior to April 1, 2024: Camp will issue a refund in the amount paid minus the non-refundable deposit.
- If full tuition is not paid by April 1, 2024: Camp will cancel your registration and offer the spot to the next available person on the waitlist. Camp will issue a refund in the amount paid minus the non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellations after April 1, 2024: Camp will charge the full tuition and it is non-refundable.
- Cancellations due to medical reasons after April 1, 2024: Camp will issue a 75% credit that can be applied to a future camp session for up to 12 months. Medical reasons will need to be supported by appropriate documentation where a medical doctor has
- deemed that your camper is not able to attend because of an illness/injury.
- If a sibling withdraws, any payments made toward that camper may be applied to another sibling less the $250 deposit prior to April 1, 2024. If a camper withdraws voluntarily or is sent home because of unacceptable behavior, no refund of any type will be
- granted. It is the parents’ responsibility to cover any additional travel expenses.
- All fees paid will be forfeited if camper does not check in on the opening day of his/her camp session.
Registration for Camp Kanuga Programs
By registering for Camp Kanuga, you are agreeing to the terms of Kanuga’s payment, transfer and cancellation policies (listed above).
IMPORTANT: Your camper’s registration WILL NOT BE SAVED if you close or stop the registration process before completing it in full. Keep in mind that multi-session and sibling discounts only apply for registrations that are purchased on the same order (i.e. as part of the same cart). This means that if a user registers one child and then registers another child a week later as part of a different order, they will not get a multi-child discount.
For more information about Camp Kanuga, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.